At The Old State, we're all about the hustle– we play hard and work even harder. We're always looking for the right people to strengthen our team.
Think you’ve got the chops? Join us, we love what we do and you should too.
We offer the basics like a cool office space, PTO and health insurance, but our biggest asset is our team. We listen to each other and collaborate. Our team of smart, highly ambitious problem solvers is looking to challenge the status quo, day-in, and day-out. Fear of the unknown isn't in our DNA, we're ready to take the leap into the future of digital.
Here's running list of some other things we stand for:
- 👓 Perks and benefits
- 🏕️ Paid vacation and holidays
- 🎉 Celebrating holidays
- 🍸 Cocktail hour
- 🐶 Office pups
- 🤠 Working alongside the most talented bunch in TX
- 💸 Professional Growth aka more money for everyone including you
- 🍜 Being really, really into food
- 📜 History buffs
See our available opportunities below. Don't see something that fits your skill set? Send us your resume anyway.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing our clients digital marketing strategy. In addition, you will oversee the execution by channel in respect to Inbound Marketing and Automation Efforts, Paid Search and Lead Generation, Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization. As a Leading HubSpot Partner agency, all candidates must be HubSpot Certified and have at least 3 years of hands-on experience with both the Marketing Automation Hub as well as the CRM functionality. Applicants should be obsessed with getting results and increasing ROI for multiple clients. Would work alongside an experienced, award-winning creative team.
As the Digital Marketing Manager your day will likely include:
- Rolling up your sleeves and crafting hands-on marketing strategy based on data and forecasts.
- Researching and analyzing complex business problems and market opportunities.
- Working with business of all sizes to formulate a plan of execution and crafting strategy and budget by channel.
- Writing Marketing Playbooks for clients.
- Creating, implementing and executing marketing strategies and tactics
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current and proposed marketing strategies and providing recommendations for program improvement through monthly reporting.
- Oversee strategies that range from Inbound Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing and Paid Search Advertising.
- Implementing process changes and process improvements that are sustainable and repeatable
- Helping with annual marketing strategy planning
- Sharing client marketing campaign results and recommendations with senior leadership
- 3-5 Years of Writing Marketing Strategy
- Bachelors Degree Required (In a related area of Business, Marketing or Communication)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified with at least 3 years of practical experience
- Paid Search Advertising Experience
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Moz, Demographics Research Tools, etc.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to help lead and inspire our creative team as well as provide conceptual thinking and design capabilities. As an Art Director at TOS, you will work within our Strategic Marketing and Creative Agency providing oversight for our design department as well as design and creative solutions for interactive, web and print deliverables. We are seeking highly creative individuals with technical skills for exploring emerging digital platforms to provide innovative solutions. You will bring leadership, professionalism, strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to create innovative designs to support TOS strategic brand and marketing efforts.
- Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables within brand standards
- Ability to create, design and edit interactive documents and presentations, HTML emails for mobile, animated infographics
- Effectively create layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color while maintaining brand integrity by interpreting and applying brand guidelines
- Work with marketing teams to grow TOS capabilities
- Manage design projects from concept through production and delivery utilizing various software platforms
- Present work and concepts to internal teams and to clients
- Continuously enhance design skills, knowledge of design industry trends, and remain current with emerging innovations and technological advancements within the creative industry
- Work collaboratively in a local and virtual team environment with creative director, other designers, copywriters and marketing team to create inspired solutions.
- Be a cheerleader and advocate for The Old State brand.
- Strong digital portfolio displaying your creative, conceptual design skills in a digital platform
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade clients towards use of dynamic design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Proactive use of logic and creativity to solve problems, resolves issues with minimal supervision
- Innovative mindset with aptitude to research, learn and use the latest digital software and platforms
- Technical understanding with the ability to design for digital media and print production
- Ability to take initiative with creating or refining internal processes and procedures
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, as well as Sketch.
- Experience in PowerPoint would be a plus.
- 5 or more years of creative agency experience
- Outstanding creative portfolio
We offer solutions that help individuals & companies all over the world deliver on every digital front, communicate their brand clearly, and take their business to the next level.