1. The Bugatti Type 57S Atalante number 57502 French sports coupe built in 1937 is a rare breed indeed.
2. A 250 Testa Rossa from 1957 sold for $12,100,000 in 2009!!
3. A Ferrari 250 GTO that Ferrari made for racing in the early 60s.
4. An incredibly rare 1937 Horch 853 Voll & Ruhrbeck Sport Cabriolet.
5. Only 36 of the 1948 Tucker Sedan were built at the factory.
6. The 1954 Oldsmobile F-88 is a gold standard for rare cars!
7. The 1954 Jaguar D-Type is a very rare factory-built race car.
8. The Helica was invented, developed and manufactured by the Frenchman Marcel Leyat between 1913 and 1926. (Our personal favorite rare and quirky car!)
9. Is the 1931 Packard 833 Sport Phaeton awesome, or what?!
10. If you owned just one of the four 1905 Rolls-Royce 15 hp cars ever built, you'd never have to work again a day in your life! Amazing. Now that's a ride.